News and Events
Tuesday Evening Lenten Programs
March 21 – April 4, 6:30 p.m.
In Lent, programs for adults and children will begin with a joint dinner in Keith Hall. After dinner, the children move to the church to set off from Platform 9-3/4 and head to Hogwarts School, as we read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, and ask what it means to be called to serve the greater good with our gifts, and how friendships make us stronger. Adults will remain in Keith Hall to consider some of the most profound texts dealing with the human experience, beginning with an Introduction by the Rev. Frank Wade on March 7. Learn more ...
- This Week at Christ Church: Click here
- Children, Youth and Family Events: Click here
- Courier Newsletter, December 2016: Click here
CHRIST CHURCH COMMUNICATIONS
Christ Church employs a number of vehicles to publicise services, events and other activities at the church. These include, among others: the weekly email, This Week at Christ Church, the church website, The Courier newsletter, Sunday Announcements - both oral and printed in the Sunday leaflets, special printed materials, the calendar and special flyers and emails.
- This Week at Christ Church is emailed every Wednesday to all members of the parish. It contains information for the upcoming week, upcoming items for your calendars, programs for adults and children, outreach events and updates, etc. If you are not receiving the email, please inform the Parish Office so that we can update your information in the email listing.
- The church website is a resource for more extensive information on all programs and activities at the church. It is continually being updated with the latest news and information. The Calendar is accessible from the website - click on the link at the top right of any page.
- The Courier, newsletter is published several times a year and mailed to every member of the parish. It contains articles by clergy, staff and others, as well as information on activities and events.
- Sunday Announcements are provided both orally at services by a member of the clergy and printed in the leaflet. We invite you to take the leaflet home with you and put important dates on your calendars at home.